1) Allergic Asthma: A recurring difficulty in breathing caused by allergy to an external protein (such as dust mites). Wheezing, coughing, or tightness of the chest is common symptoms.
2) Hay Fever (rhinitis): Symptoms of allergic hay fever are sneezing, itching, nasal discharge, a blocked nose or congestion. House dust mites are a common cause of year round hay fever. Rhinitis can also progress to involve other parts of the respiratory tract (e.g. the lungs)
3) Conjunctivitis: Symptoms include watery, itchy, burning or redness of the eye. The eye has no mechanical barrier to stop the impact of allergens on its surface (pollen/mite droppings).
4) Eczema: Exposure to the mite allergens can increase a ‘flare up’ or cause an eruption on non-diseased skin. Test show that removing mites for mite allergic patients improves the condition greatly.
Hello everyone! As we continue to move into the 21st century. Our Natural Resources are being depleted. We have become more dependent on our Natural Resources more than ever, with the use of tons of coal, thousands of gallons of oil, harvesting forest after forest, polluting our oxygen sources and contamination of our fresh water ways, we simply must stop continuing business usual! Our Natural Resources will not always be be here if we continue to abuse them like we currently are doing! I have news for everyone the well is running dry. What are we going to do when there are no more trees and all our water is polluted? I would like to simply submit this to you NOW is the time to start preserving our Natural Resources!!!!
- Take showers rather than baths
- Wash full loads of laundry
- Make sure your dish washer is full
- Change air conditioner / heater filters monthly
- Properly insulate your hot water heater
When you have a clean, tidy and clutter free home, the quality of living is different, and your home will feel more like a private getaway. Having a clean home can automatically reduce and or eliminate stress. When having a dirty house, your home could become the last place you’d like to be. So, which one would you rather have, a clean house or a dirty house?
Get clean, with Most Clean!